Becky from The Girl and Globe recently wrote a blog about her To-Do list and that got me thinking. Blogger Hubby and I have actually sat down and each have written where we would like to travel to. The countries that we had in common seemed like more of a priority than those that the other didn’t have on his list. I thought I would share my TO-Do and See List with you. Do you have a list of things you want to do and see in your lifetime?
Here’s my list:
2. See the Northern Lights in Iceland
3. Go to a Christmas market in Germany planning on going this year!
Explore the ancient sites in Rome did this in 2011
See what is left of the Pantheon in Athens did this in 2011
Go to a Greek Isle did this in 2011
8. Visit Antarctica
9. Eat pizza in Naples, Italy
10. Go to Paris
11. Have a leather jacket made for me in Buenos Aires
12. Go to the Olympic Games
13. Cruise down the Amazon River
14. See the pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Gods in Egypt
15. Go all the way through the Panama Canal
17. do a trans Atlantic cruise
18. cruise down the Nile River
19. see Petra
20. Swim in the Dead Sea
21. Go to the British Museum and see the Egyptian area
22. go to the major national parks in the west
23. see the terra cotta warriors in China
24. make each of my grandchildren their own quilt
25 design and have built my home
As you can see, most of the things on my list involve traveling of some type. For us traveling gives us memories. We often talk about trips we have taken by ourselves, with our family and trips that we want to plan. It’s always something to look forward to and the excitement of planning gets us through some of the dreary winter months.
What’s tops on your TO-Do and See List?